Graphenstone Proshield is a conductive paint with graphene technology.
Proshield is designed for the protection against high and low frequency electromagnetic radiation. Total drying time for proshield is 24 hours, with 4-6 hours recommended between coats. The paint is black in colour. We recommend that the surface is electrically grounded by a qualified professional prior to application due to the conductive nature of this paint.
Graphenstone Proshield has a range of benefits including:
- Protects against high and low frequency radiation
- 32dB of attenuation at 900 MHz
- Contains no metallic components
- Greater electrical conductive efficiency
- Ready to use for easy application. Can be applied with a roller brush
- Improved formulation thanks to graphene fibres.