Graphenstone Proshield is a conductive paint with graphene technology.
Proshield is designed for the protection against high and low frequency electromagnetic radiation. Total drying time for proshield is 24 hours, with 4-6 hours recommended between coats. The paint is black in colour. We recommend that the surface is electrically grounded by a qualified professional prior to application due to the conductive nature of this paint.
Graphenstone Proshield has a range of benefits including:
- Protects against high and low frequency radiation
- 32dB of attenuation at 900 MHz
- Contains no metallic components
- Greater electrical conductive efficiency
- Ready to use for easy application. Can be applied with a roller brush
- Improved formulation thanks to graphene fibres.
If you have any questions about Graphenstone Proshield, contact our paint specialist Pat on 01 514 3310. With over 15 years paint industry experience, with some of Ireland's biggest paint brands, you'll get the knowledge you need.
No matter where you are in Ireland, we can get the product to you. If you have custom requirements or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.